时间:2023-12-04 18:34:32 出处:여행阅读（143）
SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- [Today’s K
- [Herald Review] ‘Cobweb,’ a fresh, new wind in the Korean box office
- Will Kep1er disband? Project group eyes extension with 'Magic Hour'
- Over half of Koreans want continuous strengthening of alliance with US: poll
- US strategic bomber B
- KFCC hosts UN conference for inclusive finance
- LG chief convenes CEO meeting to review growth strategy
- [Herald Interview] Love is what defines artist Dawn
- Gimbap and hanja cramming: Life of Korean Studies students in Paris