时间:2023-12-04 18:54:08 出处:뉴스阅读（143）
NCT127 will kick off its third international tour with concerts in Seoul next month, label SM Entertainment announced Monday.
The nonet will go live six times, from Nov. 17-19 and Nov. 24-26, under the title “Neo City: Seoul – The Unity.” Details for the upcoming tour are yet to be announced, but its last tour, “Neo City: The Link,” brought the band to 17 cities for 28 concerts that drew about 700,000 concertgoers.
The NCT subunit released fifth studio album “Fact Check” on Oct. 6 and has been dominating the music charts and TV music chart shows at home. Expectations are high as to how the new album will fare on Billboard charts as well as in sales records. The group's fourth LP “Two Baddies” and the repackaged “Ay-Yo” sold over 3 million copies combined earlier this year and hit No. 3 and No. 12 on the Billboard 200, respectively.
Le Sserafim’s Kim Chaewon to take time off
- HiteJinro to produce soju in Vietnam
- Trilateral talks open on Korea
- Orchestra composed of players with visual impairment to perform Oct. 4
- BTS agency likely to face tougher disclosure rules
- 'Apgujeong Box Girl' sparks online debate
- S. Korea holds rare military parade, warns NK against nuclear attack
- Seoul streets transform to open stage for Seoul Street Arts Festival
- The Korea Herald to hold space forum on Oct. 11
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains